Facilties & features
Kumbaingiri Retreat is:
- 7 minutes drive from Bellingen
- 15 minutes drive from the Pacific Highway
- 35 minutes from Coffs Harbour Airport
- 1 hour by plane from Sydney
- 6 hours by road from Sydney
- 3 hours by road from Byron Bay
- 5 hours by road from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
In the centre of Bellingen, turn into Church Street. Leave the township. You will climb a hill (there are signs for the hospital on the right). Turn right at the roundabout and continue along the Kalang Valley.
Approximately 1 km past the roundabout is a sign to the left for Sunny Corner. Ignore and continue to the right down the hill for approximately 500 metres and look for sign on right, marked Kumbaingiri Retreat. You cross a small wooden bridge and there is a house on a hill immediately in front - ignore this and follow the road around to the left for approximately 700 metres (when you cross the first cattle grid you enter the property itself) and then climb a steep hill (keep in first gear), Kumbaingiri Retreat is at the top of this hill.